We are now about to move on to another phase of our project. A public meeting has been arranged in the public hall in each parish to introduce it. They will start at 7.30pm on the following dates:
- Preston Patrick – Wednesday 21st September
- Old Hutton – Tuesday 27th September
- New Hutton – Thursday 29th (or Wed 28th) September
- A short summary of where the project is up to
- The overall tasks for the next six months
- The tasks to be done in each hamlet
- The need for volunteers in each hamlet to organise and carry out the jobs in their immediate area.
Meanwhile, we are continuing to receive a few expressions of interest in connecting to the network. The total is now 275 which is about 57.2% of all homes and businesses. The total investment is £280,050.
If you have any questions please do get in touch.